Download our Corporate Services Overview (pdf)
Turnkey Construction Management for the Building Envelope
- Clarify scope of work to any or all of the following: WRB/Air Barrier, insulation, extrusion, attachment/cladding system installation
- Prepare budget estimates
- Identify value engineering issues prior to project initiation allowing time for review and evaluation
- Review submittals and shop drawings to ensure fabrication and installation quality
- Establish change order process
- Develop project staging plan to coordinate logistics
Procure / Inspect / Stage
- Procure materials from designated vendors as per the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Inspect and store materials in strategic locations for optimal installation sequencing
- Provide security, protection and safe storage of equipment and working materials
- Ensure compliance with manufacturer Product Data Sheets (PDS), Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and other required documentation as specified
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with GC prior to start of work or activity.
- Provide highly skilled workforce for installation with in-depth understanding of manufacturer details and transitions
- Maintain daily communication and conduct meetings with Field Operations, Project Manager, Owner, GC, Architects, Foreman, and Engineers.
- Maintain set current drawings (denoted with changes i.e., COP’s, SK’s, RFI’s and maintain field set of contract administrative files)
- Create two-week look ahead schedules adjusted for work pace, weather conditions etc.
- Perform job site walkthroughs and inspections to ensure approved materials and methods are being furnished in conformance with contract documents.
- Deliver weekly progress updates for timeline schedule to relevant stakeholders
- Conduct owner inspections at jobsite before, during, and after project commencement (audit type installation inspections) to guarantee the Exterior Solutions USA QA/QC policy is being met
- Perform owner-inspection to ensure full compliance with manufacturer details and transitions
- Commence a 12 month Exterior Solutions USA warranty on all work performed, guaranteed by the comprehensive QA/QC process and highly-skilled workmanship